SecoGear* - 17.5kV Metal Clad Switchgear
SecoGear* metal clad switchgear is designed and manufactured with advanced technology and has been comprehensively and successfully type tested by KEMA.
SecoGear* switchgear is typically used in power plants, substations and suitable to provide control and protection for transformers, capacitors and motors.
The rated voltage of SecoGear* is 12kV - 17.5kV and rated current ranges from 630A to 4000A (4000A has force cooling). All SecoGear* with switching device are equipped with SecoVac vacuum circuit breaker with corresponding specifications.
SecoGear* switchgear is designed for indoor applications, and is particularly suitable for applications in industry, mining, oil and gas and infrastructure. SecoGear* is designed, assembled and tested to meet or exceed applicable IEC and GB/DL standards.
- SecoGear* is an air insulated switchgear with compact design
- SecoGear* is safe and reliable for universal indoor applications
- Designed with full segregation of its breaker compartment and equipped with embedded pole SecoVac Plus vacuum circuit breaker
- Cable compartments with ample space for ease of power cable connection
- Guaranteed arc-proof unit
- Tested in accordance with the international standards
- Front panel features easy operation and low maintenance
- SecoGear* has a reliable interlocking system to prevent miss operation and to improve safety